And Now For Something Completely Different...

Weekend Dog Blogging! A non-food event held by Cate over at Sweetnicks that we've never participated in, yet I couldn't resist when I found this picture of Coney taking charge of my blog recently...she hates to be left out of anything and I have many pictures 'enhanced' by her big boisterous beak poking in the shot!
Also, note that A Cooks Tour is on the TV. Remember? The one where Anthony and his brother eat oysters in France. At least, that's what it looks like. It could be a home improvement show too!

8 comments:

Kelly-Jane said...

What a cutie :)

MyKitchenInHalfCups said...

I can see that Coney would greatly "enhance" a photo!!

sher said...

Coney! You're a star! Any cooking tips for us?

Chris said...

Coney, over here! Over here! Smile! Do you have any comment...about your mom's cooking?

maltese parakeet said...

that is one pointy dog snout! what a cutie pie!

valentinA said...

What an original photo of Coney! Love his sharp pointed nose & blue eyes;)

Susan said...

A fine, sleek, sweet profile. I have a weakness for whippets. If only we had the room for one.

Kristen said...

Look at that nose.. I just want to squeeze it! What a cutie.